New REN Forms

A REN and a new home contact procedure and home contact form have been introduced by Girlguiding.  These should be used for all events from now.  The application form for the ‘Going Away With’ qualification will change soon to be in line with the new REN, until it changes, please continue using the existing 2 part form.


Click here for:



Residential Notification Form


FAQs for new REN


Home Contact Procedure and Form

Category: News

Contact Us

  01296 487683


  Girlguiding Buckinghamshire
           3 Walton Terrace
Walton Street
HP21 7QY

Our Location